Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Round Two

So a lot has happened in the past year -- not just with me, but with J-bloggers all over, I think. Material Maidel went through some internal struggle -- her blog was down. Jacob da Jew peaced out almost when I did -- not very many updates there. Frum Punk is pretty much M.I.A., other people got married, had babies, blah blah. The whole train was just running out of steam.

So for a while, I decided to take a break. I had exorcised all my Jewish ex-boyfriend demons and I had real-life shit to handle. I was done.

Funny thing, though, because although I had decided I was done with the crazies, they weren't entirely finished with me. There are still men calling/texting/writing me left and right. Add to that my sex-starved coworkers, and I think we've got enough material for a few more months, at least.

But things are different now -- no escaping that. For the first time ever, I am in a serious relationship with a man who knows about my job and really, really, really dislikes bits of it. So, clearly, some (read:most) stories will be tough, but I think the one about the guy who sends me little collages of him jerking off over my old posts is quite shareable, don't you?

Let's see how this turns out....

8 comments:

  1. yay! nice to see you again. i love your writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to see your name in my Google Reader.Finally, something good to read!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back. Your absence was paranoia provoking. Now then, kindly get with it and write some 'good' stuff - I'll be watching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to see you post again.
    Almost got worried that the freaks got a hold of you and kidnapped you. lol.
    You should hook up your sex starved coworkers with the weirdos who call you. lol.
    All kidding aside I am happy to read that you are with someone special. Mazal tov and please keep us in the loop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I haven't checked the blogs in ages. Disappeared after I got married and starting having real responsibilities. Nice to see you back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck. Illegitimi non carborundum

    ReplyDelete
  7. material maidel got married :) should she be mrs. maidel now? or is the whole blog thing o-v-e-r?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you are back! I got into your blog while you were on hiatus. Can't wait to read the sordid tales and updates.

    ReplyDelete